Recognition

Friday, September 7, 2018

Discover the Joy of Books with Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous


Hello and welcome!

I made this quick CAS card for a family member using a Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous stamp set.  I really like this book image and had fun playing with this set today!

I heat embossed the image and sentiment (from an Art C stamp and cut set) and then colored the image with Zig Clean Color markers.  I added a strip of striped paper down the side to anchor it and added very thin strips of black card stock on either side of the striped strip.

Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!




I will enter this in:

        

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS design and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh I do love those sketch stamps!
    This would be a perfect card for my avid reader of a hubby!
    Thanks for colouring with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete