Recognition

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Dies R Us - Blessings - Sunflower Card with Impression Obsession and Die Versions


Hello and welcome!  It's Angie here today with a fun sunflower blessings card!
I inked some card stock with Distress Oxide inks and then cut both dies:  Impression Obsession Sunflower die and the Die-Versions Blessings die from it.  I also cut lots of black card stock blessings so I could stack them up on each other.

Here's a picture during my process:



I adhere the sunflower die on a black background.  Then I adhered all the blessings together and added it to the top.  (The die is not a full A2 size but since I wanted it to cover the whole card front, I trimmed the card base down.)



And here is the card!



I had so much fun making this card and it was really fast and easy.  I think this sunflower die will become one of my favorites!

I want to also thank the Dies R Us team and Darlene for letting me join them for this term!
I've had a lot of fun and really enjoyed working with these lovely, talented ladies!
This will be my last post as a Dies R Us design team member - thank you all for your support!
And if you are looking for a great team to be a part of, check out how you can apply to become a Dies R Us DT member HERE!  It's a fabulous team with such sweet and talented ladies!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Zig Two Way Glue Pen                                                      Impression Obsession Sunflower Background
             

Big Shot Machine                                               Die-Versions Blessings Die
                                         
Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber Ink                      Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade Ink
                          






Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.

For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.










5 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful sunflower die and I love how you layered it to the black. And, the same with the sentiment. Awesome work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous & striking--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blending is stunning, I actually thought it was gold!! What an incredible die, I love the size of it and having the black against the colour makes it stand out even more. And such a good idea to keep the rest of the card CAS, keeps the die the star. So glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love your ink blending and that die is just stunning. Your use of black adds a lot of drama and contrast. Very clean and stylish card. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete