Recognition

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Just Us Girls Color Challenge #454



Hello and welcome!  I'm hosting this week's challenge over at Just Us Girls!

It's Color week and I have chosen the following colors:


 Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what our amazing guest designer, Ros Crawford and the whole team have designed for your inspiration!



For my card I used the following supplies:

Reverse Confetti Love Blooms stamps and dies
Waffle Flower Leafy stamps and dies
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink with clear embossing powder
Inks in the challenge colors from Hero Arts and Reverse Confetti
Hero Arts Wonderful Stamp and Cut set
Studio Katia water droplets
Corner rounder
Black and white card stock

Here's one last view:


Hope you can join us this week for the Color Challenge at JUGS!

Can't wait to see what you create!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!






14 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the colors and I love the gorgeous floral design on your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, great colors this week! Second, Love your card! Angie, you sure have a knack for Clean and Fabulous! Sorry I have been so quiet...life is a bit challenging and card making and blog surfing is not first on my agenda anymore. I am afraid it's going to be quite a while before it is again. Thank goodness I worked ahead! Cyber Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet little bouquet, Angie, and the raindrops are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your wonderful flowers, to the corner design placement, to the the eye-catching sentiment, your card is one of delight and inspiration! Love this!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and beautiful card. Love the pretty blooms and the raindrops are a great touch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, Thanks for choosing my card for Chic of the Week. I have tried to e-mail you but it won't go through. Thanks. JoAnn

      Delete
  6. Love the color combo this week, Angie, and your card is beautiful! Love those blooms and the sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours this week Angie. Lovely floral image and such a pretty card. Those droplets just finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute arrangement with the fun flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's lovely! I like that shadow word and you beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love your beautiful flower arrangement and the layered sentiment. Great choice of colors for our challenge. You are the queen of amazing CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flowers are awesome! I love how that sentiment pops! Great job with this week's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Beautiful blooms and the sentiment with the black behind it!

    ReplyDelete