Recognition

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Happy Holidays with Hampton Art Deer and Berries


Hello and welcome!

I'm trying to get some holiday cards made early this year so I made this card using a smaller stamp and die from Hampton Art that I bought quite a long time ago.  I made a similar card to this last year, however, the berries I used were cut off some holly I had in my stash.  This time I used Nuvo red drops to make the berries.  The ink used was Versafine Clair Pinecone ink.

Here's a closer view of the berries:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

  

4 comments:

  1. Angie, this is a perfect card for our masculine challenge this week. I love how you have accented the banner with candy dots/embellishemnts. It adds an element of depth and dimension. Thank you for joining Watercooler Wednesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet holiday card,love it :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete