Recognition

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Joy Clair New Release Blog Hop with Dancing Donuts Background


Hello and welcome!


The stamp set I am featuring today is the Joy Clair Dancing Donut Background stamp!

Here's a look at that new stamp:



And here's how I made my card:

I stamped the background stamp in Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink, then heat embossed it in clear.  I cut it out with a Wplus 9 scalloped rectangle die, then cut that piece diagonally so I could use just half of it for my card.  I colored with Zig Clean Color markers, some of the donuts on the half I planned to use, then colored and fussy cut some out of the half I didn't plan to use.



I took foam tape and popped some of the cut donuts up on the main panel for dimension.  



I cut some pink patterned paper with the same rectangle die and added the donut panel to the left side and added a dotted ribbon border between the two 1/2's.  Lastly I added the sentiment from Joy Clair Coffee Talk stamp set.  The sentiment really says "Coffee, because crack is bad for you" but I covered the word "coffee" with tape before I inked it up, then took away the tape so I got only the bottom part of the sentiment on my card.  I love that funny sentiment!
Here's a look at the Joy Clair Coffee Talk set:





Here's a final look at my project:


Be sure start at the Joy Clair Blog to see all of the wonderful new sets and how each designer from the design team has featured one of them on their blog.  The links to their blogs are in blue below!

 I hope you enjoyed my funny donut card using the new Dancing Donut background stamp!
You can find all the new release products - HERE at the Joy Clair Store!
Thanks so much for stopping by!





Click on the design team members names below to see their creations featuring the new sets!
Have fun seeing how they used the new goodies!


Angie Cimbalo  You are HERE!
Monica Maier

I will enter this in:

Time Out Challenge #115





21 comments:

  1. Looks mighty tasty! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, your card is adorable! Love how you used the donut background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Donut lovers will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun sentiment!! I think this is such
    a cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy card. Those donuts look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love what you did with this fun background. Yummy card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I like the colorful donuts and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun card using the donut background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you've gone and done it... made me crave a donut! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donuts....yummy! I love this playful and fun card design, and I love my donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the laughter through donuts!!!! (not crack)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The laying of the donuts on the card is so fab - love to have a nutty donut right now! YUM - TFS your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your use of the donut background stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a yummy card! I like how you fussy cut some of the donuts out so they are overlapping the bottom panel. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card. Love the diagonal
    splitting for the donuts and
    the sentiment. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dancing with joy in these new sets and great card ideas - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the layout on this sweet card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet and fun card! Your design so perfectly showcases this fun stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes crack is bad, but those donuts look oh so tasty! This is so cute Angie! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete