Recognition

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Joy Clair Anniversary Stamp Showcase - Party Animals - Let's Celebrate!



Hello and welcome!

Today is a special event day for Joy Clair- The Party Animal Showcase!

Please join our entire design team as we feature the new Joy Clair Party Animals stamp set!  
Here's a look at this great new set!



Isn't that a great set!  As soon as I saw it I knew I would love it!  That "ya filthy animal" was so popular from the first Home Alone movie I watched over and over with my own children years ago!

I can't wait to send one of my kids this funny card!  I know a lot of people who would love to get cards made from this set and I bet you do too!

Don't forget there's a big sale going on at Joy Clair that you don't want to miss!



Come help us celebrate 4 years of Joy Clair by hopping along all the design team blogs to see how everyone used this adorable and funny set!

You can find links to all the cards HERE!

Here's a close up look at my card:



Come celebrate with us!



Thanks so much for stopping by!




I will enter this in:

Watercolor Wednesday Challenge #185
Work it Wednesday Challenge

 


1 comment:

  1. The look on the crocodile's face is priceless. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete