Recognition

Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Prayer of Hope - Foiled Flowers and Leaves


Hello and welcome!

I have been playing with foil today and I made this card for my encouragement stash.

First I took a floral stencil and used Deco Foil transfer gel with it.  After it dried I foiled the flowers in pink and the rest in turquoise.  I used some dies from my stash and cut the elements for the card out, then heat embossed the sentiment from the new Joy Clair Set "Heartfelt Sympathy".  The sentiment is actually longer than that but I only used 1/2 of it on my card.

Here's another view of foiling up close:




And here are 2 more views where you don't see the shine of the foil:





I will enter this in:


   

5 comments:

  1. Love how your stencilled blooms look so shimmery, really pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stenciled design and foiling it really makes these outstanding. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful and uses the colors of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge wonderfully! I love the foil. (I think I need to invest in foil because the results are spectacular!)
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angie! Love the foil! Such an eye-catching way to use the stencil! Great design too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete