Recognition

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Dies R Us - Let Your Dreams Bloom


Hello and welcome!  It's Angie here today with a card made from goodies available in the Dies R Us store.  I started with the Daisies die by Cheapo dies and cut it from the center of a piece of white card stock.  This is the first Cheapo die I purchased at the Dies R Us store.  I wasn't aware of this company but I read up on them and see that they are so inexpensive because they are made in China.  I've heard of some Chinese die companies stealing die designs from US companies and think that is pretty terrible!  But at Cheapo dies, they only sell original dies and not copies of other companies dies.   That was good to hear.  There are lots of Cheapo dies in the Dies R Us store and they have a very low price point.

After cutting it out, I colored it with Zig Clean Color markers, then inserted it back into the die opening.  I taped the back of the piece to hold the die cut piece in.  


Next I took a Tutti Designs stitched rectangle die and cut out the die cut panel at an angle and then stamped the sentiment from my stash in brown ink.  


Next I added it to a brown panel that I cut a little shorter than a card base and adhered it to a white card base.  Lastly I added clear Nuvo drops in the flower centers and scattered on the card front.  Below is closer picture of the


And here's one last look at my finished card:


I hope you enjoyed my Daisies card today and don't forget all dies I used are available in the Dies R Us store!  Here's my supply list:
Cheap Dies - Daisies die                                                Tutti Designs Rectangle dies
                                                  

Zig Two Way Glue Pen                                                      Big Shot
              
Nuvo Morning Dew Drops                                        




Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.

For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.















1 comment:

  1. I love the daisies. Such a beautiful way to use them on this awesome card.

    ReplyDelete