Recognition

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Happy Birthday - Have a Sweet Day


Hello and welcome!

Today I was playing with Studio Katia's Citrus Trimmings and working on some birthday cards for my stash.  For this card I colored the fruit with Spectrum Noir markers, stamped the sentiment and fruit in Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink.  Next I cut the fruit panel with a MFT scalloped stitched edge die and then added it to a green panel that I had dry embossed with a birthday embossing folder.

Here's another look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  

4 comments:

  1. A great take on the theme and very striking colours, many thanks for joining in our 'Sweet Treats' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and cheerful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love that citrus stamp! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete