Recognition

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

God's Got This


Hello and welcome!  


This was quite a challenge for me because I rarely use purple!
I dug through all my pattern papers and found several different ones.  I ended up using the butterfly paper from Gina K Designs, the dotted paper from Reverse Confetti.  

Here's a closer view of my card:


This card is way out of my comfort zone too!  I rarely use layers because I usually don't have good luck with layered cards.  I layered the papers on top of a purple watercolored paper.  I cut the butterflies out of dark and light purple and vellum and layered the too.  The butterfly die is from Memory Box.  I added Hero Arts gems to the butterflies.  The sentiment is from Joy Clair Faith Quotes.  Here's one more view:


Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Angie!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous!! I love the purples and that pretty dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and I love the gorgeous pattern paper and I love those butterfly dies. That is a beautiful butterfly die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, my dear. You ROCKED the purple here. Your patterned papers are perfect and I love how you enhanced the die cut butterflies. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and thanks for playing along with us over at Double D!!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, my, so many pretty butterflies on the paper and die cuts! The purple is beautiful. It doesn't appear as though you were out of your comfort zone at all. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete