Recognition

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

There is Power in Prayer

Hello and welcome!  I had some time to play in the cave today and made this card for my "kindness" stash of cards.  I always need lots of encouraging cards as I belong to a "Kindness" group that showers people in need with cards.  

 To make my card I used Winnie and Walter's Big Band Peppermint Zone Creative ScreeningJoy Clair Chain Breaker stamp set (partial sentiment), Joy Clair God's Love stamp set (for the hands), Distress Oxide Inks in yellows and pinks, a rectangle die from Wplus9, foam tape, white and black card stock, striped patterned paper and black Nuvo drops.  The "in" stamp came from a Winnie and Walter stamp set.  The other 2 stamp sets are from Joy Clair are from their Color by Faith Bible Journaling stamps series.

Here's a closer look at my card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:

Word Art Wednesday #334 and #335

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this precious card Angie! I have a similar stamp with the praying hands and just dug it out couple of weeks ago... the sponging looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete