Recognition

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers ATG w/ Dies May Challenge



Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with my DT card for the May Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!  I hope you will have time to play along this month!





To make my card I die cut the Simon Says Stamp Circle Leaves die from a white card panel.  I used Lindy's Magicals with water to create the background behind the leaves.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp "Thoughtful Messages" and I finished the card with black Nuvo drops.

Here's a closer look:



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will have a chance to play in the challenge!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!



I will enter this in The Cats Pajamas Challenge #346
Always Birthday May Challenge

  

5 comments:

  1. Just lovely Angie. Love the circle die... another one for my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors on the background and it sets off that circle die perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, I love that die. The colors behind the die cut are gorgeous
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooh! Magicals really are magical. Love 'em. Stunning result here for your background Angie. Love the simple leaves and great Nuvo Drops. Mine never look that good.

    ReplyDelete