Recognition

Friday, May 18, 2018

Joy Clair Life's a Breeze stamp set - Hello Sunshine




Hello and welcome!  It's Angie here today with a fun card using the brand new "Life's a Breeze" stamp set from the Joy Clair May 2018 release!  Here's a look at the stamp set:


It's filled with cool kites and wonderful sentiments.  I really love those little bows!  You can add those bows to the kite strings however you like!   I love the way this stamp set is designed - everything is separate so you decide where to put your kites and how long their strings will be AND how many bows you want on them!  Custom kite building!  Awesome!

I used patterned paper from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and The Paper Studio to make this fun "Hello Sunshine" card.  I put a strip of wood grain on the bottom of a card base then stamped the kites, bows and sun on the card.  I masked off the wood so the kite strings would not stamp on it.

Then I used more paper, floral and plaid and stamped the kites again so I could cut them out and paper piece them on the card.  


I used a yellow print from the same pack to paper piece the sun circle and a chevron pattern to put at the top and bottom of the card.


Then I added sparkle pen and Glossy Accents to the sun for shine and dimension.  I colored the bows on the kites with Zig Clean Color markers.

Here's a closer look:


And one final look at my card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out the new release HERE!




I will enter this in:
Make My Monday Challenge #71

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love the kites flying away and the awesome design of the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very sweet card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete