Recognition

Monday, May 14, 2018

Coffee - Because Crack is Bad for You with Joy Clair Coffee Talk



Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with several card I made using a brand new coffee set from Joy Clair and to remind you about the collaboration going on with the design team over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers!   There are two different $25 gift cards you can win by commenting on the main and DT's blogs.  The more you comment, the better your chances to win!  Check out the details:

For my card I used the brand new Joy Clair Coffee Talk stamp set - it's a huge set that has lots of awesome coffee themed stamps.  I used my favorite sentiment from the set!

I also used the brand new Joy Clair Crackle Background stamp set, Versafine Clair Pinecone ink and some coffee themed patterned paper from my stash.

Here's a few more cards I made with this set:

  

Aren't these sentiments awesome?

The Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers hop is coming soon, so this "Coffee Talk" set from Joy Clair would be a great addition to your stash to make coffee cards for that huge hop.  (There are lots of coffee sets at Joy Clair)!  Details about that will be on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog very soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to hop along the collaboration blog hop for your chances to win $25 gift certificates to Joy Clair!

1 comment: