Recognition

Sunday, April 15, 2018

I Miss You


Hello and welcome!  It's Angie here today with some inspiration for you with this "I Miss You" card. I live quite a distance from most of my family so I am always needing cards like this for my stash.

Here's how I made my card:


1.  I used the Poppystamps Ball Wreath die many times on a white card panel.  Then I used a Memory Box stitched circle die to cut the center of those wreaths out.   Then I adhered the white panel on top of the turquoise card base.  I used a Zig 2 way glue pen to do this so I could get into all the small places left by the die.


2.  Next I cut one Tutti Designs Popout Flower Corner die and cut the flowers off of it to put in the center of the wreaths.  I also chose my sentiment from the Hero Arts "You're so Lovely" stamp set.



3.  I heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing power




4.  Next I decided to add some Nuvo Crystal Gold drops to every one of the tiny circle to give it some bling!


5.  Here's my final card:


And here's a closer view:




This card was so fun to make and I hope I inspired you in your crafting adventures! 
Remember, Dies R Us store carries much more than just dies so check it out HERE and happy crafting my friends!

Thanks!



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.





1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used those dies to make a front panel. This is a gorgeous card design. So cleverly done.

    ReplyDelete