Recognition

Monday, April 2, 2018

I Am Grateful


Hello and welcome!  I have another card for you today, this one is a thank-you card.  I took a piece of card stock and added Lindy's Magicals + water to it and then dried it with my heat tool.  I die cut the Poppystamps Ring Collage die from a piece of white card stock and put a section of the colored card stock to show through the negative space of the die.  I also added a thin strip of the card stock and a piece of black too, to put on the left side of the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the October 2017 Hero Arts monthly kit stamp set and then added a few black Nuvo drops.

I love the vivid colors and the shine you can get with Lindy's Magicals and have had a lot of fun playing with them this week! 

Here's a closer view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

   

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love how the colors show through the negative of the circles! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love that die! Thanks for entering it in our "get negative" challenge at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I’m totally in love with this card. Thanks for joining in with the favourite technique challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Angie! Love your design! I was looking for a couple of CAS challenges to play in ... thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful CAS design and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful, I love the pop of color peeking through that die cut. I also love the colors, very rich and elegant. Great design, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color combo! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is a fabulous card. Great design brilliant colour choice. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colours and love the shine from the magicals. Great die cut too and wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card I love the bold colours underneath the die cut. Thanks for joining us over at Cards in Envy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning effect with the see-through of colours. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, love the die cut allowing those magical's to pop through :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun technique, Angie. Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhh this is stunning!!! LOVE the colors!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete