Recognition

Monday, April 2, 2018

Bunny Birthday Wishes


Hello and welcome!  

Hope your week is off to a great start!  I have been working in the cave today on cards for my stash. 
My first card today is a birthday card using Distress Inks in greens and blues and an ink blending tool.  I also used some masks I made for clouds with Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud border dies.

I stamped, heat embossed, and cut out the cute bunny from MFT Snuggle Bunnies set and cut some hearts with a SSS heart die and some balloons with a Serendipity Stamps die and colored them with alcohol markers.  I colored the bunny with Zig Clean Color brushes.  I laid all the pieces out on my card base after inking it, and then stamped the sentiment from Inspired by Stamping set called Wishing You in black ink.  I added some white gel pen to the balloon and I was finished!

Here's a closer look:  


Thanks for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cutie!! You did a great job with the background. Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is just darling! So glad you shared your talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete