Recognition

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Birthday Bears with Plaid


Hello and welcome!

I have one more card for you today - it's a birthday card!

I used Lawn Fawn plaid paper and cut a Spellbinders deckled rectangle out of it at an angle.  I aded it to a Gina K Designs card base and then stamped the Birthday Wishes stamp from Verve stamps.

The two teddy bears are from MFT Snuggle Bunnies stamp set and I heat embossed them in black and then colored them with watercolor.  I popped them up with foam tape and then added a small twine bow and a few clear Nuvo drops.

Here's a closer view:


Thank so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Angie :-) the little bears are adorable and the plaid paper is fabulous!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card with those cute bears. And, I love that plaid paper. That is so very Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have said it before, and I'll say it again. I LOVE that you use the plaid so much - it's your signature. Always a winner. This is a sweet card, your little bears are so stinkin' cute, and I love the clear Nuvo drops. I always forget to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just adorable. Great card Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet card Angie! I just adore those sweet bears and plaid background. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete