Recognition

Sunday, March 25, 2018

So Thoughtful, That's You - with Concord & 9th


Hello and welcome!

I had a little time to play today and I came up with this card using the sketch from Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #19 which looks like this:


I use "Fill in Blooms" patterned paper with the matching stencil set to color the flowers.  I used Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber.  I cut the paper into strips and then positioned them on the card base with black thin edges then stamped the sentiments from Concord & 9th "Being Classy".  I die cut lots of thoughtful dies and stacked them up for lots of dimension.  I was going to add some black Nuvo drops but I felt it was busy enough.  I might go back and add them on top of the dots on the 3rd stripe down - maybe.  Haven't decided yet.

Here's a closer view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love the diagonal layout and pretty flowers. Those are wonderful colors too on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Angie. Love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO gorgeous! Love the colors your used and your use of the sketch is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY pretty. I'm partial to yellow and gray, in general, but what an interesting take on the sketch photo! Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This is beautiful. I love grey and yellow together, there is just something so soothing about that combination. Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete