Recognition

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Hey Love Chevrons


Hello and welcome!  I have had a fun 2 weeks judging Texas UIL music contests and now it's Spring Break!  YAY!  I'm so happy to have some time to craft and visit with family!

Today I am granddog sitting Lambeau, the beautiful Boxer boy has been out in the crafting cave with me.  It's so nice to have him over every now and then and has helped me get over the loss of my sweet dear Maggie!

Today I have a CAS card using a stencil "Stripes" from Tim Holtz, Clarity Stencil brushes, Distress Inks, a chevron die from MFT, and a brand new stamp set from Happy Little Stampers called:  Perfectly Succulent.  It has the sweetest little cactus plants in pots and some lovely sentiments in a very pretty font!.  I actually cut the "Love" off the sentiment "With Love" because I only wanted that one word.  After stenciling a piece of card stock, I used the die to cut it several times and then piece this strip together.  Then I stamped the plants and words, added a little sparkle to the plants, then added it and a thin strips of striped paper to the bottom to anchor it better.

Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by! 


I plan to enter this in:


2 comments:

  1. Now that is so cool. I had forgotten how neat that chevron die is and doing it up in those soft colors is fantastic! Great stamped design too.

    ReplyDelete