Recognition

Monday, February 26, 2018

Thanks for Everything - Thank you cards


Hello and welcome!  

This past Saturday, I had a lot of parent volunteers helping with an event we hosted at the school that I work at part-time.  I wanted to send them all thank you cards so I used this brand new set from "Happy Little Stampers" called "Dandelion Wishes."  I stamped directly on patterned paper from PapertreyInk.  (plaids and dots)

Here are a few more views:




We couldn't have done it without these parent helpers!  
I really appreciate all their support and work!

Have a great week!

I'll be off judging lots of UIL music contests here in North Texas over the next few weeks, so if you don't see much crafting coming out of the cave, this is why!


I will enter this in:



5 comments:

  1. Fantabulous CAS cards Angie. Don't they stamp up beautifully! What a lovely gesture to make them all Thank You cards. I bet they appreciated it so much. Have fun with the Judging duties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty and love that you did them on pattern papers. Most of my pattern papers are too thin unless I backed them up with a stiffer card stock base. They will love all of these wonderful thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the look of these cards. You are the queen of plaid, and I would never have thought to use that paper to stamp the silhouette. Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Angie, I love the way you've used Kylie's new stamps! That is one of my favourite sets. I love the way you've kept it clean and simple by using the images as silhouettes against the softly patterned papers. The plaid really is perfect! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely cards! I love the silhouettes against the subtle patterned papers. Just great. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete