Recognition

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Joy Clair Washed By the Blood - Renew My Spirit


Hello and welcome!  I'm here today featuring the new Joy Clair's Washed by the Blood stamp set!
This set is full of great images, I decided to make a card with it today.

Here's the new set:


I started by stamping the tub, the "Renew My Spirit" sentiment, and lots of bubbles on white card stock.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers, then die cut it out with a MFT scalloped stitched rectangle die.  


I mounted that on a black mat, then chose plaid patterned paper from Papertrey Ink.  I decided to mat the plaid to black too, then put it together on the white card base.


I used foam tape on the back of the tub panel to give it some dimension.


Lastly I added a thin bow die cut from Simon Says Stamp and some sparkle pen to the water.
And here's my finished card using the new Joy Clair Washed by the Blood stamp set!


Thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment: