Recognition

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Cold Nose, Warm Heart

Happy Sunday and welcome!  I had a little time to play in the cave today and I made this cute puppy card with a couple of challenges in mind.

I used Avery Elle's "Furry Friends" stamp set and stamped it on a one layer card, then stamped a second mask on post it paper.  After masking the cute little pup, I inked around him with lots of shades of blues in Distress Inks, then added snow flakes from the Lawn Fawn "Winter Alpaca" stamp set, stamped in Hero Arts silver ink.  I stamped the sentiment from MFT "Top Dog" stamp set and then colored the little guy with Prismacolor pencils.

Here's a close up view: 

I will enter this in:

Less is More One Layer Cute Challenge #363
AAA Cards Challenge #107 Chilled

Color Throwdown Challenge #476
Creative with Stamps January Challenge

   

   
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


19 comments:

  1. aww he's so cute and nicely colored. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a real "aww" factor with this cute card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and what a great sentiment. Your colors work for Color Throwdown too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.....what an adorable little puppy and such a cute card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet Angie. I adore the cute puppy and the sweet little background you created. thanks for linking up to ctd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Such a sweet image and fabulous placement and use of colour. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card. Love that puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your interpretation of the challenge. The adorable puppy matches perfectly with the sentiment. love the gorgeous blending of blue. The snowflakes are a nice touch. Thank you for playing along with us at AAA Cards challenge

    Hugs
    Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Angie I just want to cuddle that oh so cute puppy and take him out of the snow. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh...love this little guy! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how adorable is your little puppy! Love his sweet face :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab CAS card! I love the soft inking around your adorable puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little dog is so cute, Angie, and you did a fantastic job coloring him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too cute, I can't take it! I'm a dog lover and this pup has melted my heart! Great coloring and I love the background you created. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so cute! I love the little doggie and how you put all the fun stuff over on one side. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angie your little puppy is super cute and I love the faded background corner colour.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww Angie
    the puppy is the cutest thing I have seen today
    and the technique masking you did it so clever
    love the faded background blue color Angie
    super adorable cute card
    my winner for my eyes
    many thanks for joining with us at Creative with Stamps this month
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete