Recognition

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Ho, Ho, Ho - You're on the List!


I had a very busy day today, and only had a little bit of time to craft, so here's what I made.

I stamped the Santa with his list and the presents from MFT's "Jingle All the Way" stamp set, colored them with Primacolor pencils and then fussy cut them out.  I cut several Reverse Confetti wreath dies and also a circle of plaid patterned paper from my stash and assembled everything inside the wreath.  I added a little red bow from my stash and rounded 2 of the corners.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Holiday Messages" and if you read below you will know why I used that sentiment.

I lost my fav stamp from the MFT Jingle All the Way set!  It's the "HO3", Ho to the 3rd power.
 I stamped it a couple of times and set it aside and it's gone!  I hate it when that happens....it's very tiny so I'm hoping it shows up SOMEWHERE!!!  So I got out my "ho, ho, ho" from Hero Arts set to use instead.  

Here's another view:


I will enter this in:


  
  

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how you framed the image inside the wreath die cut. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Angie. Beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous one layer design! Good luck with finding your missing stamp...I've had that happen too many times and most always it does show up. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those three hos are perfect in the space, Angie, but I am sad for you about losing your HO3. Did you check the outside front and back of your MISTI? Those itty stamps stick to anything nearby! Anywho, I love your design creativity for the word LIST for CASology! Thank plaid wreath rocks my world and I love that image of Santa Baby checking the names!! Thank you for joining in the CASology challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun wreath! Santa's list is perfect for our cue word. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that brilliant wreath you created! It's so cool and frames Santa perfectly! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh!! This is so cute!! Love it!! The wreath is awesome and gives Santa a perfect frame! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your frame is a super cute choice for that lovely image. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

    ReplyDelete