Recognition

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Scootin' By Birthday


I made this card today for my new son-in-law, who's birthday is next week, but we will be gone on his actual birthday so we are celebrating this week!

The sets I used on the front are from Newton's Nook called "Winston's Tee Time" and "Newton Scoots By" and they are PERFECT for him.  He's an avid golfer and his name is Scooter....hahaha!
When I saw these sets, I had to get them because they are perfect for him!

I stamped the inside with sentiments from Concord and 9th's All Year Long set, see below.
The font doesn't match but oh well....it's a hand made card!

Other supplies I used:  Lawn Fawn plaid paper, Spectrum Noir markers, Gina K Designs card stock and an edge die from MFT.


Here's another view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I bet he loved it! Adorable and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete