Recognition

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Be You.


I had a little time to play in the cave today so I made this card with 2 regular goldfish and one sparkly  glamour goldfish!  I was using several challenges for inspiration.   I love how these challenges pick a word/idea and you have to come up with something - it always gets my brain churning and at my age, that's a good thing!

I stamped "Fish Group" from Rubbernecker stamps but I masked off one of the 4 fish so I could have an odd number, then I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used my Scan n Cut to cut them out and added Gelly Roll Glitter pen to 2 of the fishes on their eyes.  I wanted the 3rd fish to be ODD, so I had several ones I tried, but they all looked too ODD!  So I settled on this one colored exactly the same but with orange glitter pen spots on him AND his bubbles are hearts!  Then I put googly eyes on him so he could be different than the other two fish.

The sentiment is from Concord & 9th "Being Classy" set.  I used Distress Inks to ink the circle after I masked off the rest of the card base.  Then I pierced the top fold of the card with a YNS piercing die. I used a couple of circle dies to make the black border just big enough to be outside of the piercing.  I adhered both fish on the right flat and then the ODD fish up on foam tape.  I added bubbles with a marker for the two on the right and heart bubbles for the ODD, SPARKLY fish!

Here's a closer view:



I will enter this in:


  
  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Such cute fish, Angie! a fun place to add a little sparkle! Thanks for joining us at TCP!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie this is so cute. I love the sparkling goldfish especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, do I ever LOVE this card. Not only just the whole concept, but those googly eyes on the "oddball" fish are so stinkin' perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is adorable! I think all goldfish should sparkle! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me with the googley eyes and there is nothing quite as nice as a sparkly goldfish! Thanks so much for joining us at The Cat's Pajamas TCPTUES Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! What a cool take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the googly eyes on the funky fish. Great idea to stamp the hearts instead of bubbles. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, My! What fun odd fish you have here! Great fish, great advice! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This rocks, Angie! I love that goofy eyed fish and the gorgeous inked background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh!! This is so fun and a perfect take on the cue, also perfectly CAS!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so clever for the 'odd' Casology challenge! Brilliant interpretation and this really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun and so sparkly. Perfect for our cue word. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute and fun card - I love the addition of the googley eyes! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete