Recognition

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Little Stampers ATG w/ Dies - October Challenge

I'm here today with my DT card for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies October Challenge!  Hope you can play along!

I love making cards with just die-cuts - it's so much fun to put them together and see what you can come up with!  For this card I used the Happy Little Stampers Landscape Border Dies, a 4 piece flowers die set from Momenta, and the Simon Says Stamp Script Thanks die.  I watercolored with Distress Inks on tissue paper then adhered the tissue paper to card stock.  I used that paper to cut the flowers, leaves and word dies.  I also cut some from plain white card stock so I could offset the watercolored pieces over the white ones for dimension.  I also used black and white card stock from Gina K Designs.  I just love those HLS Landscape Border Dies because you can use them in so many ways!  Below is another view:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you can have some fun using your die cuts to create something and enter the HLS ATG w/ Dies Challenge this month!

10 comments:

  1. Such a delightful combination of dies and colours! Love the ink blending!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card, love all the layers and the pop of color on top
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of dies and fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card!! The die-cuts dimension is great. I didn't know that paper tissue technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a creative design. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Love that sentiment die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must check out that watercolor on tissue paper technique. You rocked it with these floral and sentiment die cuts!! Love the black and wite die cut background. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the soft colours contrasted with the black. Very clever use of the landscape dies too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Card..Love that flower die so much..Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete