Recognition

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fence and Flowers Birthday


My last card for today was made with the Altenew October Challenge in mind.

I used Altenew "Birthday Greetings" for the sentiment, along with Altenew "Garden Treasures" for the flowers and leaves.  I stamped them and cut them out with my Scan n Cut.  After stamping the background stamp from Joy Clair "Wood Background", I added the leaves and flowers, some on foam tape, and some Nuvo Jewel Drops for interest.

Here's another view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Angie. I love the wood background. It looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Those flowers are so well colored and just pop against that wood grain background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the challenge, love that wood background. Your flowers are gorgeous, and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Angie! Love how you created the background with the sentiment on the white space!

    ReplyDelete