Recognition

Friday, September 8, 2017

Christmas is Magical



Hi there!  So happy to be here with my September DT creation for the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies September Challenge!  Hope you will have time to join the fun this month!


I used the Happy Little Stampers Village Die and cut it from black card stock.  I put it on a background that I made with black card stock, Distress Oxide Inks, water, shimmer mist, white paint, and Nuvo glitter drops.  Then I put some Marvy snow marker on the tops of the die cut and used my heat gun to puff it up.  The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers "Christmas Joy" set and the Santa sleigh image is a stamp from Inkadinkado called "Holiday Silhouette."  I added Gelly Roll glitter pen to the windows of the houses to give them a reflective look.  Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year - I love that sentiment!





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Angie. Love the snow on the rooftops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So magical! I think I may be singing this all day long....up on the rooftop reindeer paws....so thanks for that lol I love the snowy rooftops, sparkly night sky and glowing windows. It IS magical! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Glitter Challenge, Donna, DT Member. ps So HAPPY the wedding was everything you dreamed and that all were able to make it safe and sound. Your dress was beautiful and you looked so happy, as did your girls. Happy Happy Joy Joy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely - Christmas time is coming soon! thank you for dropping this off at Tuesday Throwdown this week - I wish you the best in the draw https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful scene you have created.
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW I just LOVE this winter's night scene! Beautifully magical! Great job and awesome inspiration to us all! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘GLITTER’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your winter scene is awesome! I love the snowy background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Christmas scene!
    Thanks for getting your trend on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this! Subdued evening light, little village... Perfect! Hurry: make 20! Thank you for sharing at SOS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab winter scene, love the houses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful creation. Your background is awesome! The die cut village and Santa's sleigh silhouette look marvelous against it. Now I need that die! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card...Love the background so much...Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete