Recognition

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Two Copper Laminate Fall Cards



My last cards for the day were made with the MIUM Challenge over at Stamp TV in mind.  I haven't entered in a while as a few weeks ago, I accidentally deleted my whole account....not sure how I did that, but I was trying to delete some pictures and I deleted everything!  So I had to start over, bummer.....
Anyway the challenge this week is "Leaf me Alone" hosted by Chris Dayton.  

For this first card I used the sentiment from Gina K Designs Your Own Kind of Beautiful stamp set, heat embossed in black on  light tan card stock, matted in black card stock.  Both the center panel and main panel were embossed with a Darice leaf embossing folder, the back panel is the de-bossed side of the folder and the copper laminate is embossed side.  I also used some dies from Sizzix and My Favorite Things.


For my 2nd fall card, I used leaf stamps and a sentiment from Gina K Designs Autumn Wishes stamp set.  I stamped them in Tea Dye for the background and the sentiment in black.  I cut strips of the copper laminate and used them to outline the center of the card.  I cut the panel down and adhered it to a brown card base.  

Scroll down for more views.....

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing your thoughts.



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are stunning. I love every one of them. I always forget to use copper, and it's so gorgeous!!! Love how it looks when embossed...thanks for all the inspiration. I'm pinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are absolutely gorgeous. The embossing is so beautiful. Thanks for the idea for framing the center

    ReplyDelete
  4. copper laminate, now that is something not in my stash, but should be. What exactly did you use and where is it sourced?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, have never seen the copper laminate before..but thinking I 'need' some!
    Diane {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete