Recognition

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Mod Squad August Challenge - Wheels






Hi there, I'm over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog with a new challenge for the week!  Wheels!  It can be a bike, car, truck, wagon, airplane, anything with wheels!  Come join the fun to try to win a $25 gift card to Kitchen Sink Stamps!

I made this "Keep Calm and Pedal On Card" with Kitchen Sink Stamp "Multi-step Bicycle" set, scalloped stitched rectangle die from Wplus9, patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, rainstones from Papertrey Ink, and various different inks for the layers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

  

3 comments:

  1. Love that image and sentiment..what an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card design and a great theme. I hope I will feel up to joining in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie! Super cute CAS style card...love the way your bicycle matches the pretty yellow flowers! Thank you for letting me know who you are...so many times I wonder who has left a comment~ Stamping Hugs

    ReplyDelete