Recognition

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere!


I picked up this Studio G sentiment stamp a few days ago at Michaels, I thought it was so cute!
I put it together with Rubbernecker Stamps Watercolor Wine stamp set using Archival black ink and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  After stamping I cut it out with a stitched square die from my stash and used foam tape to give it a little more dimension on this CAS card.  You can't see it but I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the wine, bottle, and glass.

Here's a closer view:


I will enter this in:


7 comments:

  1. Great card and that sentiment just made me laugh! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Angie, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Angie... love the kraft card against the white background

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifully done!! Perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, that fun sentiment goes perfectly with your cool wine glass image! The inking looks like real wine. Love this! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I love that splashing wine!! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card makes me ready for the party. So happy you could join in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete