Recognition

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Bon Appetit - ATG Challenge @ a2z

bonapetit main wm.jpg
Hi everyone, it's Angie today and I have a fun extra large sized card to share with you today.  I used two digital sets for this card:  Kitchen Silhouettes and Cooking Fun.  Both sets are available exclusively at a2zscrapbooking store!
I wanted to make a card with a restaurant gift card inside, so I could write more on the inside since gift card holders are usually too small to write on.  So I used the Thank You stamp set from a Hero Arts Kit - set that also had the add-on gift card die from a Hero Arts kit a few months ago.  There was also a die that came with the set.  Here's a link to the Thank You die-cut that matches the stamp set.
This card is 6" by 6".  I put the blue silhouette background digi stamp in MS Word and added the Bon Appetit from the Kitchen Fun set, on top of the background.  Then I cut it out with a large square postage stamp die from my stash.  I matted it on black card stock, then added it to some patterned paper from my stash.  If you scroll down you can see the inside of the card where the gift card holder is and also the matching envelope I made.  Since this card was an odd size, I knew I would have to make the envelope to fit it!
What a fast card!  Digital stamps are especially great when you are in a hurry!  I think I will be using these fun cooking/kitchen digital stamps a lot, especially for when I give homemade goodies away, or invite friends over for dinner!
I hope you will find the time to join the a2z Any Thing Goes challenge this month!  You could win a $25 gift card to the a2z store!
If you need supplies, even ones you don't see in the store, you can special order them at a2z!  And don't forget if you spend more than $25 (excluding shipping), you can use the code Angie15 to save 15% on your purchase!


Here's a list of the supplies I used:
Thanks!
e0c10-angie

1 comment:

  1. Great card and the matching envelope finishes it off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete