Recognition

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Watercolor with Crafty Friends


Okay, so I went a little overboard with the card making but I had so much fun.  I used the new Altenew "Crafty Friends" stamp set along with a few others, stamping them on watercolored backgrounds.  I will enter the "Keep Calm" cards in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 411 (see graphic below.)

On these below I added the "Hello Lovely" flower stamp from Concord & 9th:


On on these I added the "Lacey Leaf" from Concord and 9th:


And lastly on these I added images from Gina K Designs "Art from the Heart" set:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty!! I've never worked with watercolors, maybe it's time I try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all with those pretty colorful backgrounds. A fantastic way to create some quick designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love every one of these...maybe the leaves the best, but only by a hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ~ These are all amazing! What beautiful backgrounds you've created for each one. Isn't it wonderful to have so many cards on hand. I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous backgrounds - looks like you had such fun! Love all the different variations..... Love the sentiment "keep calm and make cards" .... yes please!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered your blog via Pinterest. I admire your work greatly. It was the set of cards that really caught my eye. Would you be willing to share the technique you used to watercolor your backgrounds? I'm so glad I discovered you and look forward to following you regularly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete