Recognition

Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Anniversary Dahlia


I made this anniversary for a friend and here are the supplies I used:
Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia stamp and coordinating dies set
Echo Park Magical Plaid Stencil
Hero Arts Soft Pink Ink
Distress Inks in pinks, reds, greens and blues with sponge daubers
Pop dots for the different die cut sections of the flower
White water color for highlights
Sentiment is from the very first stamp set I ever bought (I have no idea what brand it is.)
Nuvo Jewel drops in various colors
Card stock from black and white card stock

I will enter this in:

3 comments:

  1. How lovely is that plaid stencil background....very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layered flower looks wonderful and I really like your stenciled background. Lovely anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh another beauty! You're a pro at making these :) So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete