Recognition

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Thank You Cards with Stencils


I love crafting supplies that make me look way more talented than I am!  Haha, and these new stencils from Altenew are amazing.  This card took no time at all to make and it looks amazing!

The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Messages with Flourishes".  I used Gina K Designs, Hero Arts and Memento inks, Gina K Designs card stock, and one Sizzix oval die to cut through the front of the card.  I stamped the sentiment on the inside to keep these cards one layer.
I will be sending these card to two very sweet ladies!

Here are a few more views and thanks for stopping by!



    

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that stencil stunning? You have used it beautifully here. Love your color choices.....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are absolutely awesome with those pretty colors and lovely design. I might have to examine those stencils at their shop a little closer as they look amazing the way you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these ARE amazing!! No doubt the products are wonderful but don't under estimate your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thank you cards and beautiful stencils---Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete