Recognition

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Half Foiled Birthday Cards




I had fun playing today with Deco Transfer Gel and my Mini Mini machine today.  I used the new Simon Says Heart Mandala Stencil with the transfer gel, and watched Jennifer McGuire's video where she showed how to use these products together.  I used rainbow foil on white card stock, pictured below, and pink foil on black card stock pictured above.  I cut the panel in two pieces with a MFT scalloped edge die, so I could make two different cards.  Then I added the Sending and Wishing die cuts in black from Simon Says Stamp.  I combined several different sets to get the rest of the sentiments:  "Sending, Wishing, Hoping" stamp set from Wplus9, "Wishing You" and "Sending You" from Inspired by Stamping.  I'm not much into foiling, but trying different color card stocks with it sounds like fun, so I think I will do that next, just to see what happens!  If you look closely you will see places that I didn't get the gel completely on the card panel, but it still looked ok, so I used them!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll enter the pink version in:
Die Cutting Divas Challenge
The Paper Players Challenge #347
The Challenge #85

    





9 comments:

  1. Looks okay? Oh, my, Angela, these look far better than just "okay!" They are spectacular! I see foil being used a lot around the community now and your cards are among my favorites!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - what a beautiful stencil, perfect for this technique. LOVE both your cards, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are magnificent! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and I love the foil! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! What a fabulous technique...stunning! So happy you shared these with us this week for our birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are gorgeous, Angela! Love how you were inspired by the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just recently starting using foil and love it and your cards are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete