Recognition

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Masculine Birthday


I always need masculine birthday cards and I'm not very good at making them.  I usually put too much stuff on them, or add flowers or other girly things that they don't need.  So today I just stamped two stamps, the Tree Ring is from Concord & 9th stamped in Distress Ink Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, then the sentiment is from MFT's Uncorked set.  I used my Misti to repeatedly stamp the sentiment in Walnut Stain so it would be really dark and show up on the tree.  I think I will make several of these to keep on hand for when I need a masculine bday card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll enter this in
Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #8 One Layer
CASology Challenge #245 Grow

 


8 comments:

  1. I the love the CAS design. Just a perfect one with lots of wide open space on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, is this ever thee perfect masculine card! What a great use of the tree ring stamp. Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy, this is a fabulous masculine card! I have that tree ring stamp and I love how you used it on your one-layer CAS card! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the clean and simple look, very clever. Perfect man-card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever so clever idea for the cue word. Great having a masculine card as an entry. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! This card is brilliant... the simplicity is sheet perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I love this stamp set. Love every thing woodgrain. Thank you for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simplistic perfection. Love, love, love it. Thank you for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete