Recognition

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Easter Bunny with Tulips


Hi there, I've been playing in the cave again working on Easter cards!  This card was made with the March 2017 Simon Says Stamp Kit.  I used patterned paper, card stock and stamps from the kit. (Stamp set is "Some Bunny")  After stamping with Hero Arts black dye ink, I colored him with Prismacolor pencils and outlined him in Copics.  Then after adhering the white panel to the green card base, I cut the front of the card on the sides so you could see the inside back of the card with the pretty dotted paper showing through.  I rounded the corners, then added clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  The turquoise card stock strips are from Reverse Confetti, white card stock from Gina K Designs, green from the kit.  The heart die is from Paper Smooches.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll enter this in the Send a Smile 4 Kids Animal Cards Challenge
and the Uniko Easter Spring Challenge

 

7 comments:

  1. Could.not.be.any.cuter, Angie! I love your happy bunny Easter card!! He looks like I feel after Easter dinner! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that little bunny is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I love his little face and those FEET!!!! Wonderful design, the tulip patterned paper is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Just love the spring colors and papers you paired him with. Those are indeed big feet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and totally fun for Easter. Cheery and colourful and thanks for playing with us at Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh too cute! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and cute card. Beautifully coloured and I love the cheery Tulips framing the top and bottom of the design. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, love the cute bunny, and the lined tulips at the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete