Recognition

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Water and Bubbles


This card was made with some ocean stamps I have that I bought used and they have no name on them.   All the stamps except the bubbles are from that set.  The water bubbles are from Water Effects 1 by Ryn.  Inks used were Distress Ink in Cracked Pistachio and a little Salty Ocean.  Fish were colored with Zig Clean Color markers and Gelly Roll glitter pen.  I added the black dots with a sharpie and I used post it note masks over the fish when inking.

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

   
   

9 comments:

  1. Love that fun sentiment and your pretty underwater scene. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Macimbalo. I love the punny sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those water bubbles! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. Love the bubbles! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the shimmer! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I just love those bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, I love your sentiment! I'm so glad you shared with us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the punny sentiment to go with that sweet underwater scene. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete