Recognition

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Bravo Music


The local music store that sells my cards let me know they are running low so I need to get busy and make some more.  I have fun making cards for local musicians, teachers and students to peruse while they are shopping for supplies and music.  (
I don't really make any money - probably lose money actually!   I sell them to the store at a wholesale price.  But I'm not doing it for the money, it just makes me happy to make cards!

Here's one I made and it just so happens to go along with the following challenges:

   

I used white and black card stock, speckled vellum (little pieces of confetti in it), sheet music, and some dies (Frantic Stamper Scribble Roses, Wplus9 Sunshine Layers scalloped rectangle), sentiment from Avery Elle "Oh Happy Day", Hero Arts white embossing powder, and a black Spectrum Noir marker to make the stripes.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Super awesome card!Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - it's really fabulous! Love the background and the scribble roses. A sure winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that circle of faded music is such a beautiful way of using the challenge code word. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete