Recognition

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Happy Snow Friends Holidays


Last card for today....I get to go up the road to play with my grand dog!

I used an old Stampin Up set from 2002 called "Flaky Friends", that I found in a garage sale.
  I stamped in Versafine black and clear embossed them, then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Water Color markers in red and kraft colors.  I added washi tape on the sides, then cut 1/4" off each side and attached the whole card to a kraft panel so it would peak out the sides of the card.  I also colored all the snow people with a Gelly Roll glitter pen.  You can see the glitter better in the bottom right picture below.
  
Entering this in:

Thanks for stopping by.

    

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Those sparkly snowmen decked out in the red and kraft look fantastic. Love the strips of washi in that black and white plaid. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a fun card. Love the glitter - really looks cold..... a foreign concept here in Az ;) Love that washi on the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the homespun feel of the gingham with the snowmen. It's such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at 52CCT! Please accept my apologies for being so slow to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fab! Love the jolly group of snowfolk. The black gingham border gives a super folksy feel. Thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little snowman card! The black and white really makes this card pop!

    ReplyDelete