Recognition

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Do What You Love


"Do What You Love' sentiment and wreath are both from Newton's Nook "Happy Little Thoughts".  Top panel is cut with Gina Marie Wonky Nesting die - they have a wonky stitched pattern on them!  Little silver hearts are Mini Heart Spangles.  Sentiment and wreath stamped in Versafine ink and heat embossed in clear, the wreath colored in with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used Shimmer Spray on the whole card but it's difficult to see all the shine.  You can see a little in one picture below. 
I had a lot of fun making this card for a family member today!

Entering this in the 


2 comments:

  1. Now that is a Wonky Stitched die--I LOVE It....I NEED to get that! Next Purchase! :) This is a beautiful CAS designed card. Your coloring is perfect. I adore that sentiment, I always follow it up with, love what you do!!! I love how you added those little silver hearts too, at first I thought they were embossed with the die, super pretty! I can see that shimmer to.....your family member will ADORE this beautiful creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sparkly card! Love the shimmer and such a nice sentiment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete