Recognition

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello Gorgeous Daisy


Playing with my new Hero Arts Paper Layering Daisy die DI181 - so much fun!  
And the new Hero Arts Hello Gorgeous Stamp Set CL924 - love these sentiments!

I watercolored some Tim Holtz watercolor paper with Distress Inks, then after it dried, I used the die to cut out the flower.  This die is really cool because you can cut it one of two ways.  It has just the flower part that cuts into the card stock but it also has a big flower so you can cut it completely out if you like.  That's what I did, and then after curling up the petals, I inserted it back and adhered it only in the middle with some pop dots so it gave some dimension to the card!  The card base is metallic yellow card stock from my stash.

I used Hero Arts Black Hero Hues Dye Ink AF101 to stamp the sentiment.  Lastly I added Wink of Stella to the flower and a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

                    
  

Click on the links above to purchase any of the supplies and remember if you use code
Angie15 you can get 15% off any order of $25 or more (excluding shipping).






2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the colors you chose and how you designed the card. Mmmm, might have to add the die to my wishlist - looks like fun! Great card my friend!

    ReplyDelete