Recognition

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Birthday 4 Male Musician



I made this in the cave today for a friend's birthday.  He uses a lot of post-it notes so I made this little holder out of cardboard and patterned paper.  I made a matching card and added sentiment in Stazon ink from Simon Says Stamp Bday Flowers set and the black labels are from the last SSS kit.  The R sticker is from my stash and the "Happy Birthday" is from the Gina K Designs kit Made with Love.  I used a scalloped circle punch on those and then inked the edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.




2 comments:

  1. Great projects! I love the idea. The post it holder is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a neat idea and what a great gift.

    ReplyDelete