Recognition

Friday, April 1, 2016

Soaring Plaid Bird



Having fun playing with my new plaid pattern paper pack from Lawn Fawn.  This card was inspired by the challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas to use dies and the CAS(E) this Sketch #166.
I used the dies and stamps from The Cat's Pajamas "Home Tweet Home" set, along with the dotted die from MFT Sun Moon and Stars, some white, black and Applemint card stock from Gina K Designs.  I stacked the dies on 2 black cuts to give more dimension and outline to the bird and heart and then rounded the corners.  Here's links to the challenges I'm entering:

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope I'm not going overboard on the plaid, hahaha! 




6 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love your plaid bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it what a gorgeous card - love that bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty bird and I love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely design. Love all the white space and you used one of my favorite TCP sets. Thank you for playing in the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the sentiment follows the line of the dots, and is it possible to use too much plaid? i think not. Sweet, very creative card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete