Recognition

Thursday, March 31, 2016

You Float my Boat-Plaid



Hi all, barely getting this card done in time to enter it in the Just Us Girls #336 Photo Inspiration Challenge!

Also entering this in the Simon Says Anything Wednesday Goes Challenge!

I used Lawn Fawn patterned paper and the LF set You Float My Boat and Distress Ink with my Mini Misti to stamp boat and sentiment.  Used LF Puffy Cloud Borders on bottom section of plaid paper and the MFT Sun Moon and Stars sun die cut out of metallic yellow card stock.  Card base is textured navy card stock from my stash.  Topped it off with some twine and Rainstones from Papertrey Ink.
I just received this Lawn Fawn paper and my new Simon Says kit so....I think I'm going to be using all the goodies in it, plus this "PLAID" a lot because I just love these papers!

Happy Thursday everyone and thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. I use to say a phrase similar to that all the time when I was young..." Whatever Floats your Boat." Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! I love the little sailboat stamped on the plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a sweet card. Love how you have stamped that little boat on the plaid background paper. Super cute. And the Puffy Cloud Borders work perfectly here, as do the Rainstones. Love them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and thanks for playing along this week with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a sweet design! Love how you made the wave!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete