Recognition

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Miss You Dragon



Fun card for my grandson using the Top Dog Dragon die, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler stamp set and Paper Smooches balloons dies.  I cut the dragon twice from K & C Company's Peter Horjus Textured Sports Mat Pad, once from the green and once from the blue, then I inset the green one into the blue on top of a black card panel.  The dragon has a lot of detail and parts that move, so I tried to get a close up picture of him.

I used Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper to cut balloons and left side of card.  Little googly eye from my stash and added Beadsmith no-stretch nylon cord for the balloon string tucked under his cute little arm.  Lastly I added Wink of Stella on the balloons for some extra shine!

I am entering this in a few challenges:
(hope my springy plaid paper qualifies!)






6 comments:

  1. How adorable! I'm sure your grandson will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a boy - love the colors and of course that awesome dragon. Thank you for a second entry for the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely a perfect boy card. I love the way the paper looks like "fire" coming from the dragon's mouth. Very fun card. Thanks so much for joining us again at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dragon! a simply stunning card...love it :) Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. That dragon is so much fun.Your plaid paper is springy!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have used the plaid as an accent and embellishment, what a great effect. Thank you for joining Diecut Divas April Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete