Recognition

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Butterfly Wishes



Having fun today in the woman cave....will be away from it quite a bit this week - judging lots of music contests and doing a few clinics - so trying to get in my craft fun before the craziness begins!

Entering this in the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #161 and the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #349 see the photo inspiration below...I don't have any princess stamps so I tried to follow the colors and used pearls and pink - closest things I have to princess theme!

I used butterfly dies from Memory Box, stamps from Avery Elle "Sending" stamp set and pearls/cardstock from my stash.  I think this is a perfect birthday card for a princess!
  




8 comments:

  1. Popping in for a look to see what you've been up to :) Such a lovely card - love the beautiful pink butterflies! And you're right... it's perfect for a princess. Enjoy your "cave" today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! I love the added heart in the dotted lines! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those pretty butterflies - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty CAS card - love the pink butterfly die cuts and wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swooning over your pretty butterflies that resemble the tiaras in the photo! Wonderfully ingenious! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and artistry in the Cupcakes Inspiration Princess Challenge!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Those are such beautiful and elegant butterflies! So glad you were inspired by our Princess challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your card as a top pick at the Cupcake challenge - just had to tell you how pretty it is. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete