Recognition

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Snowy Warm Thoughts



My sweet daughter-in-law sent me videos today of my youngest granddaughter sledding and making snow angels!  Such a sweet treat for grandma to get to see!  Wish we lived closer!  

So I decided to make a snowy fun card.  Used Lawn Fawn Party Animals for critter and heart and to cut critter mask for sponging around the little guy.  He is not die cut but stamped and colored on the card base, I used a mask of him to cover him along with a cutout circle to mask the card base so I could ink the night sky and add snow.  Used Memory Box stitched circle dies to cut mask and also to cut gingham from.  Cut snow drifts with Avery Elle stitched borders.  Gingham paper and white cardstock from my stash.  Used distress ink for night sky and strip down the left side.  White paint pen for falling snow.  Greeting is from Paper Smooches.  

Entering this in the Cut It Up Brrr It's Cold Challenge:





1 comment:

  1. How absolutely adorable! I love the little reindeer and the snow mounds. Even the font is perfect to achieve the sweet feel of this card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete